Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh, hello

Oh, hi.

What's that?

Oh yes.

I've been sort of quiet lately, eh?

My mind has been a little lost in the clouds. Big, thundering, sometimes stormy clouds. Not entirely stormy. Sometimes really soft, light-as-a-feather clouds that that make you want to curl up for a nap.

In other words, I've been busy. Physically busy. Mentally drained. My social calendar has been overflowing. Lots o' fun to be had. Not much time for stopping to catch my breath. And to blog.

Or to stick to my hopes for myself. I could list off all thing little things I have been letting slip right outta my life, but I don't want to beat myself up anymore.

It's OK to feel a little lost in the clouds sometimes. It happens.

Anyhoo. I do want to get back on track a bit. Shake off the mist.

So here I am...

How've ya been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails