Monday, May 24, 2010

I heart Faces -- Week 21 -- Yellow

First time I'm doing the I Heart Face photo challenge. Fun times.




I snapped this last March in South Carolina. We were so excited to go to his sister's wedding and stay in an ocean-side house. Who knows when I'll get to stay on the ocean again?!And then it looked like this the entire time. EXCEPT for an hour of sunshine that appeared out of nowhere, get this, right in time for the wedding! Nutty eh?

Anyway, the weather sucked, but I sort of love the gray photos. And this one I really love the facial expressions. Give a little baby a plastic beach toy, and boy, you better watch it.

Also I like seeing how small Luke was. A little scoop of a baby. 





See more photos featuring yellowy yellow at IHeartFaces.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!!! I love this! catching priceless moments like this is one of my favorite things!! truly great capture -- glad you joined in on the fun at i heart faces!!
    p.s. your list is wonderful... what a great thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, today! I've visited here before, but somehow I didn't realize that you are a heart mom, too! Do I say congratulations? BTW, I think your list is a great idea, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails