Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Heart Faces -- Week 22 -- Barefoot week


This was taken last summer in Old Montreal on our first day of a week long vacation. Luke was often barefoot back then. Now, he's a little shoe lover. He loves to put on shoes to go for a walk, to go to the park, to just go. He'll bring me his shoes sometimes -- like, hint hint, Mama! Or he'll walk around in my shoes, even my heels! I'm actually a foot hater -- something about feet gives me the shudders. But this little baby's feet, I could kiss and pet all day.

See more fun "Barefoot" photos at I Heart Faces!

Oh, and, this week, instead of making it a photo competition, the blog is raising awareness for a great organization called Soles 4 Souls. Go check it out here! 


4 comments:

  1. Baby feet are the best... the rest are just smelly and yuk! :-) Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just like you! Feet creep me out. Unless they are sweet baby feet : ) Then I think they are the most wonderful things on the planet : ) I love fat little baby feet. Love. Love. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know I'm not the only weirdo who can't stand feet! I actually just gave my husband this week the first footrub of our relationship -- that's in 10 years!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some pretty darling feet swinging around there! What a fun picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails