Friday, January 22, 2010

No. 6 -- Take Luke to the beach

Why it's on the list: Because...






I know he really likes playing outside...

And because the only time we really took him to a beach, it looked like this:




Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.


Plus now he can run around like a crazy-man, which I suppose would be equally entertaining and terrifying at the beach.

Also: I love the beach.  Le sigh.




How I'll do it: Pick a day. Pray for sun and 78 degrees. Pack a cooler with fixins. Find a frisbee and Luke's beach toys. Lather on the sunscreen. Head for the sunny skies and the softest sand we can find.

Should be delightful. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Drew and his Mom also happen to L-O-V-E the beach. Love me some water and sand! We should take a trip out to Lake Michigan, Grand Haven-ish area, this summer. For serious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails