Thursday, February 4, 2010

Take more videos of Luke

Why it's on the list: Because of the truest of all the parenting cliches. He is just growing growing growing up way too fast. The moments I do have on video? They make my heart melt. I am such a dolt for having so few of them. We bought a video camera before Luke was born -- it was my husband's birthday present. We figured as parents we would need one as much as we would need sippy cups and things that honk and squeak. At first, we used it. Typical. Then we not only fell out of habit, but I lost the damn cord to charge it. AND I never uploaded the software to edit it to my computer. So basically, I am missing software and at least one crucial cord, and that's making it a little tough to take more videos.

How I'll do it: Buy a cord? And some software? Well, I don't even know if I need the software, but definitely the cord. I can also use my cell phone to take videos, but the quality is poor. And actually, that is all jacked up, too. I plugged the phone into my computer the other day, and ever since, it won't let me take a video because it says I need to put in a new memory card. WHAA? Can anyone explain this? I'm a tech-idiot.(Techidiot? Is this a new word?)

After I get the technical gobblty-gook figured out, I'd like to upload some video each month, so that at the end of 2010, I have a piece of the entire year documented.

I do have one gem from January, courtesy of my Blackberry before it went kerflooey. And I would totally upload it if I could figure out a way to do so on Blogger. Are we not allowed to post videos?

HELP! TECHIDIOT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails